Posted on 2016-07-21, by pherick.
Macroeconomics, Trade, and Social Welfare
Springer | Business & Economics | August 12, 2016 | ISBN-10: 4431558055 | 235 pages | pdf | 4.42 mb
Authors: Ohyama, Michihiro
Introduces new methodologies in economic analysis
Provides a theoretical reexamination of modern trade and macroeconomic policies
Presents the neo-Keynesian (or mixed economy) synthesis of macroeconomic theory
This book develops new, original methods of welfare comparison and comparative dynamics between distinct and discretely positioned (rather than continuously related) socioeconomic situations. These methods are not only realistic but also extremely relevant to serious economic problems. Using them, the book sheds illuminating new light on the theoretical analysis of Keynesian economics and other important issues of political economy. For instance, it shows that the principle of effective demand applies exactly as Keynes put it to the unemployment equilibrium in the short run. It also shows that the equilibrium may change along the expansion path as the government chooses to vary its expenditure to maximize national welfare. The same methods are effectively employed theoretically to investigate modern trade policy issues such as gains from trade, the theory of tariffs, free trade agreements, and the role of the WTO. Those methods are also used to study the welfare and efficiency of various socioeconomic situations.
Number of Illustrations and Tables
330 b/w illustrations
Macroeconomics/Monetary Economics//Financial Economics
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 28349
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Macroeconomics, Trade, and Social Welfare (Advances in Japanese Business and Economics)
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2019-02-28The Winding Road to the Welfare State Economic Insecurity and Social Welfare Policy in Britain
- 2019-02-18The Winding Road to the Welfare State Economic Insecurity and Social Welfare Policy in Britain
- 2019-01-24Rational Choice and Social Welfare Theory and Applications Essays in Honor of Kotaro Suzumura - Removed
- 2019-01-10Rational Choice and Social Welfare Theory and Applications Essays in Honor of Kotaro Suzumura
- 2018-09-30Collective choice and social welfare
- 2018-09-26Faith-Based Organizations and Social Welfare Associational Life and Religion in Contemporary Western Europe
- 2018-08-14Fair Trade and Social Justice Global Ethnographies
- 2018-07-20Faith-Based Organizations and Social Welfare Associational Life and Religion in Contemporary Western Europe
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Processes and Production Methods (PPMs) in WTO Law: Interfacing Trade and Social Goals (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Social Work Experience: An Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare (6th Edition) (Connecting Core Competencies)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Social Work and Social Welfare: An Introduction
- 2017-11-08[PDF] A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare (Econometric Society Monographs)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare: Empowering People (Introduction to Social Work / Social Welfare)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Claiming Society for God: Religious Movements and Social Welfare
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Claiming Society for God: Religious Movements and Social Welfare
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Social Work Experience: An Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare (6th Edition) (Connecting Core Competencies)
- 2013-12-10Comprehensive Handbook of Social Work and Social Welfare. Social Policy and Policy Practice [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.