Posted on 2019-10-10, by perica123.
The Hardgainer Solution: The Training and Diet Plans for Building a Better Body, Gaining Muscle, and Overcoming Your Genetics
by Scott Abel
English | 170 pages | EPUB | 236 KB | January 25, 2015 | ISBN-10: 1511703598
A blueprint for building a better body, gaining muscle, and overcoming your genetics
Training for Strength and Training for Muscle Development You've been told, "train for strength, and development will come" and that "heavier is better." These are half-truths at best, and myths at worst. The Hardgainer Solution argues that you train first and foremost for development, and then a certain kind of strength will come. Yes, you will get bigger and stronger on this training program, but true physique development and muscle gain is not about 1RM strength. This program is designed with one thing in mind: gaining muscle and physique development. If you are a hardgainer, you need to gain serious muscle mass before you can focus solely on dieting down, getting leaner or getting shredded or getting ripped. Note that this weight training program does not require you to drink 2 liters of milk every day, or to drink protein shakes all day. You do not need to engage in 4-hour weight training sessions or take steroids. The diet and meal plans included are reasonable and sustainable, and come with guidelines for tweaking and customization. They are what Scott has used with his own clients. What's Included? The background and history behind this program, including its roots in Scott's training sessions with Bill Pearl in the 80s Explanations and introduction to the program's methodology Guidelines for not just "what" to do when you workout, but HOW to workout effectively A complete breakdown of over 80 individual workouts (plus links to get formatted, printable versions of the workouts) How to "keep it alive" and stay fresh while staying consistent on the same program Guidelines and formulas for determining your nutritional needs A list of meal plans for different calorie levels The importance of UNDERtraining
The Hardgainer Muscle "Dilemma"
Training Volume, Strength, and Recovery Needs The hardgainer dilemma is as follows: as a hardgainer, you need a certain amount of training volume to gain muscle. However, at the same time, as a hardgainer, you also struggle to properly recover both between workouts and within an individual workout. Most weight training and bodybuilding programs for hardgainers fail to address this. Those that do tend to edge towards extremely low volume: a low number of reps, a low number of sets, only 2-3 training sessions per week, and so on. That's just not the way bodybuilders train when their focus is development. To get the most out of your body, you need to train in a way that lets you get the proper volume in a way that allows your muscles to recover and grow. The Hardgainer Solution was designed with precisely this goal in mind.
Order the Hardgainer Solution today to get the full program, meal plans, and more
- Ebooks list page : 41525
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Hardgainer Solution: The Training and Diet Plans for Building a Better Body, Gaining Muscle, and Overcoming Your Genetics
- 2019-10-02The Sugar Solution Cookbook; More Than 200 Delicious Recipes to Balance Your Blood Sugar Naturally
- 2019-09-07The Anxiety Solution: A Quieter Mind, a Calmer You
- 2019-09-04The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First (Audiobook)
- 2019-08-24The UltraMind Solution Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First - The Simple Way to Defea...
- 2019-08-23Danny Hague -The Bodyweight solution
- 2019-07-23%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read The Athens Solution (Scot Harvath #15.5) by Brad Thor Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF]
- 2019-07-11The Paleo Solution The Original Human Diet
- 2019-07-11The Holocaust in Eastern Europe At the Epicenter of the Final Solution
- 2019-05-31Fung, Jason, DiNicolantonio, James - The Longevity Solution
- 2019-04-12The Reducetarian Solution by Brian Kateman
- 2019-04-07The Reducetarian Solution by Brian Kateman
- 2019-04-04The Tapping Solution For Anxiety Relief
- 2019-03-25OpenProj The OpenSource Solution for Managing Your Projects
- 2019-03-20OpenProj The OpenSource Solution for Managing Your Projects
- 2019-03-18OpenProj The OpenSource Solution for Managing Your Projects
- 2019-02-07The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief
- 2019-01-31Hitler, the Germans, and the Final Solution [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.